Shocking the motorcycling world upon its inception in 1999 and named after the Japanese bird of prey capable of speeds in excess of 300 km/h, the latest Suzuki Hayabusa is sure to turn heads with its two striking new colour schemes.
Over the last decade, the motorcycle has evolved while staying true to its concept - the pinnacle of high-performance motorcycles. Its sensational power, speed, smooth ride and overwhelming presence continue to fascinate owners and onlookers alike. Because the Hayabusa is, and always will be, the ultimate sport bike.
The Hayabusa is equipped with top shelf radial mount Brembo monobloc front brake calipers, promising tactile feedback to the rider and increased initial bite to tame the Hayabusa's incredible power.
The standard equipment Antilock Brake System (ABS)* unit features a lightweight, compact design. The ABS enhances brake performance by helping prevent, to a certain extent, wheel locking due to changes in road conditions or excessive braking, by matching stopping power to available traction.
This iconic hyper-sports bike features the advanced Suzuki Drive Mode Selector
(S-DMS) giving the rider a choice of three available engine maps to suit rider preferences and riding conditions.
The MY17 Suzuki Hayabusa is available now in Glass Sparkle Black and Pearl Blue / Glass Sparkle Black colour schemes and retains the same recommended retail price as last year's model at $20,790 Ride Away*.
For further information, interested customers should visit their nearest Suzuki motorcycle dealer, customers can check stock via the Stock Locator on suzukimotorcycles.com.au
- 1340cc, In-line 4-cylinder, 4-stroke, DOHC, Liquid-cooled
- Fuel Injection, 44mm SDTV
- 6-Speed with Slipper Clutch
- 43mm KYB inverted diamond-like coated (DLC) forks with adjustable compression, rebound and spring preload
- Link type, KYB with adjustable compression, rebound and spring preload
- 120/70ZR17, Bridgestone BT015F
- 190/50ZR17, Bridgestone BT015R
- Brembo Monobloc Radial-mount 4-piston calipers, dual 310mm floating discs with ABS
- Tokico single-piston caliper, 260mm disc with ABS
- 266kg (Including all fluids)
- Pearl Blue / Glass Sparkle Black Glass Sparkle Black
- Two-year unlimited Km's