Seeking a Marketing Assistant - PR, Media & Race Support
Kawasaki Motors Australia (KMA) is seeking a marketing professional to fill a recently vacated position. No....this is not to replace Tom Sykes, but for the right person it will be just as good.
Kawasaki Marketing Assistant - PR, Media & Race Support
The KMA marketing team is a small, collaborative, vibrant work environment that will provide opportunities for professional & personal growth in the Motorcycle & Powersports Industry. Communication is the key element to this position. The platforms for communication are varied and the applicant will need to have functional skills across a range of mediums.
PURPOSE & TASKS OF THE POSITION:
• Effectively communicate Kawasaki activities.
• Support & maintain Kawasaki communication platforms.
• Coordinate & support Kawasaki advertising, marketing, product launches & branding.
• Organise & control Kawasaki products for testing by media outlets.
• Working closely with media outlets.
• Including the placement & bookings for all advertising across print, digital & other platforms.
• Write & circulate press releases & reports (internal & external).
• Work with business partners for co-marketing activities & promotions.
• Provide assistance to race supported personnel/teams/ambassadors.
• Communicating about budgets, products, parts, events, KMA requirements and contracts.
• Engage & collaborate with the KMA marketing team effectively.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / COMPETENCIES:
• Qualifications in Marketing, Communications or Business viewed favourably
• Experience in a similar position is preferred, but recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
• High level of verbal & written communications skill required.
• Competent in public speaking, presentations & interviews.
• Motorcycle & Car licence essential (PWC licence view favourably)
• Experience in content creation & management across digital platforms.
• Social Media (content, advertising. analytics), Google platforms (including Adwords & analytics), SEO, SEM, website content management (Wordpress), EDM, 3rd party website advertising & others.
• Competent with Microsoft Office & Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Premier Pro).
• Photographic knowledge, video production & editing skills are an advantage.
• Good face-to-face communication skills along with a professional phone & email style.
Interstate travel will be required for events and some weekend work is involved.
A career in the Motorcycle & Powersports industry requires enthusiasm, passion for the products and the ability to thrive from the exciting days and apply the energy to the everyday.
There will be days spent riding motorcycles and days spent in front of a computer. This position is varied and will become a fulfilling career choice for the right person.
Are you ready to join the Kawasaki team?
An appropriate remuneration package will be provided to the successful applicant. The position is based in Rydalmere NSW at Kawasaki Australia Head Office
Please send your application by Friday 3rd August 2018. All applications to be sent to:
Gina Costello - Marketing Assistant Manager
Kawasaki Motors Pty Ltd
Applications will be treated in strictest confidence.