The government has directed there are to be no gatherings of more than 500 people to minimise the spread of COVID-19. The committee of the BSA Motorcycle Owners Association Inc must follow that directive and postpone the 2020 All British Rally®. We apologise for any inconvenience this creates. The committee has decided to refund all entries, therefore if you have already booked an entry to the rally your entry fee will be re-funded. The BSA Motorcycle Owners Association Inc committee will consider possible future alternative new dates once the government directive has been lifted. Rick Gardner President
2020 All British Rally postponed.
BSA Motorcycle Owners Association Inc